|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Addicted to LoZ when... 3You know you're addicted to LoZ when... Part 3
101. You feel very sorry for the Gerudo women.
102. You wonder why standing on a tree trunk and singing doesn't make you shrink.
103 You help random people, like an old woman trying to find her dog, and are offended when they don't reward you with a piece of heart or anything.
104. You and your friends race to see who gets Bow-Wow in Four Swords, followed shortly by the losers running for their lives.
105. ...and you usually get there first
106. You wish there was a game where you could play as Zelda/Sheik during the years that Link was sleeping, because that would kick ass.
107. After getting the Goron ruby in OoT and being subjected to the Goron hospitality (i.e. having a bunch of them squeeze you to death), you are now afraid to receive hugs.
108. When you go and visit your uncle, who lives on a farm and has cows for milk, you tell him that you're an expert milker. He laughs and says he'd like to see that, so you grab
Addicted to LoZ when... 1You know you're addicted to LoZ when...
1. If anyone says the words, "Hey, look!" you fly into a killer rage.
2. You check on the new LoZ: Twilight Princess websites hourly in hopes that there are more screenshots to look at.
3. ...and melt into a puddle of happy goo when you realize that there are.
4. You have named the tree in your front yard "Deku".
5. You wonder if Peter Pan was a Kokiri.
6. You have arguments over whether Link or Zelda should be madder about the seven years they lost in LoZ: OoT
7. You think that Link makes a hotter "elf" than Orlando Bloom.
8. You wear green all the time, even though it makes you look horrible.
9. You drew the triforce on your hand with ink and refuse to wash it off.
10. Rather than capture them, you have an odd urge to kill fireflies.
11. When you do something they don't like, your friends tell you, "Bad Link, no triforce!"
12. You think that real men wear tights.
13. You go to a costume shop and try on all the masks...
14. ...and then ge
Addicted to LoZ when... 2You know you're addicted to Legend of Zelda when... Part 2
51. You think trading with people will eventually lead you to receiving a giant sword.
52. You go look for an undertaker when someone kicks a chicken three times.
53. You expect creepy women to appear out of water fountains and grant you magical spells.
54. You would not feel worried in the least if you were swallowed by a giant fish-creature.
55. You believe that zombies walk the earth and will paralyze you with one look.
56. ...And do a funny dance if you are wearing the right mask.
57. You are convinced that you ARE the Hero of Time, and won't let anyone tell you different!
58. You wonder what, exactly, the great fairies want with Link.
59. You sometimes think that you are caught in someone else's dream.
60. You wonder *why* most people don't carry around fire arrows.
61. You've baked lemon-flavored triforces.
62. You have assigned triforce pieces to two people you know.
63. ...and they have drawn triforces on their h
Among the Ashes Chapter 6
Among the Ashes
So far away
It's growing colder without your love
Why can't you feel me calling your name?
Can't break the silence
It's breaking me
All my fears turn to rage
And I'm alone now, me
And all I stood for
We're wandering now
All in parts and pieces, swim lonely,
Find your own way out
Nothing worth fighting for
We're wandering now
All in parts and pieces, swim lonely
Find your own way out
~Evanescence "Your Star"
Fire and Ash
For a moment that lasted an eternity the world seemed to go silent. All Zelda could do was stare at her father lying there, the pool of crimson slowly growing around him. Through the silence she could suddenly hear herself screaming from afar: a voice that was not her own. She screamed like a wild beast, the fury within her spilling over in an instant. Her cry rang out so loudly the walls around them began to quake, the very beams that held the ceiling up swaying precariously. She could feel something awaken within her, running through her bloo
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More